HR Support and Advice from North Norfolk District Council
We can provide a flexible service ranging from an HR helpline to bespoke projects.
- Employment issues/queries including disciplinary and grievance matters
- Effective sickness absence management
- Advice on employment contracts, variations and terminations
- Recruitment and selection of new staff including psychometrics and selection processes
- Guidance on pay, grading and conditions of service for all groups of staff
- Advice on flexible working and maternity/paternity/parental/adoption leave
- Advice on policies and procedures
Charity Backroom provide a flexible and responsive service to meet the needs of their clients, dealing with all aspects of HR.
With the support we offer, you would be able to:
- Review your employment contracts, organisational structure and policies to ensure you have happy and productive employees.
- Protect your organisation from reputational issues and reduce the risk of facing costly Employment Law Tribunals.
- Get more from your managers by transforming the way that they manage, supporting them with instant HR advice and guidance whenever they require it.
- Establish an organisational culture where high performance, productivity and innovation are a fact of life, not a distant aspiration.
- Save time and money so that you can focus your resources on what lays at the heart of your organisation.